SolarAccess account manager
SolarAccess has an experienced team of skilled professionals to realize high-quality solar energy installations and has been active in solar energy for more than 15 years. Our team is committed to contributing to our mission and making our planet more sustainable. Our know-how is expressed in the design, the choice of quality materials and the construction realization. Our quality criteria lead to an optimum return on your solar energy installation whereby future maintenance costs are kept to a minimum. Key concepts for us are knowledge, quality, experience, solution-oriented and innovative. Our partners (customers, investors, financiers, suppliers and independent technical consultants) therefore choose to work with SolarAccess again and again.
The Account Manager function
The Account Manager is responsible for the growth in revenue from our existing accounts and the acquisition of new accounts.
As an account manager, you are responsible for selling our solar energy projects “as a service”. You manage relationships and expand the existing network. In this entrepreneurial role, you are responsible for your own success, but there is certainly a strong team behind you. Working together towards a more sustainable world!
• Developing and implementing account plans that lead to joint growth.
• Expanding the relationship with existing accounts.
• Conducting negotiations regarding projects regarding conditions.
• Organizing, planning and conducting visits to existing and new accounts.
• Assisting in the design of fairs and exhibitions and actively participating in commercial activities there.
• Identifying market developments.
• HBO work and thinking level;
• Demonstrable at least 5 years of sales experience in business-to-business, and preferably experience in selling services;
• You speak the entrepreneur’s language and you are a creative thinker;
• You are a tackler and you have good negotiating, communication and analytical skills;
• Result and customer-oriented mindset;
• Commercial institution;
• An advantage if you have an affinity with sustainability;
• You are able to work closely with our team;
• Good knowledge of Dutch and English.
What do we offer
We offer a nice challenging position, with ample opportunities for growth. An important role within the team. Plenty of opportunities for fun in an informal, creative and entrepreneurial culture. Naturally, excellent employment conditions.
Apply for the Account Manager position at SolarAccess
Are you interested and do you recognize yourself in the profile above? Then mail your resume and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated!