SolarAccess has an experienced team of skilled professionals to build high-quality solar energy installations and has been active in solar energy for more than 15 years. To give you a clear picture of the process, you will find the most important steps below:
1. Roof scan
We scan your roof for the area (m2), shadow and obstacles using google maps. In this way, we can estimate whether it is interesting for you to install solar panels at your location.
We make a suitable offer for you where you do not have to invest in the system and you can make your organization more sustainable. You can purchase the produced green energy at a lower rate than your current one.
3. SDE + subsidy application
- When you accept the offer, we apply for the SDE + subsidy. Without this subsidy, a project cannot be done because it is not possible for us to compete with the “gray” rate.
- The processing of the application takes up to 12 weeks and is carried out by the Netherlands Enterprise Agency.
4. Site visit & Stability research
- During the site visit we investigate where the panels can best be placed; obstacles & orientation.
In addition, a stability study is conducted by an independent party.
- They check whether the bearing capacity of the structure is sufficient for the solar energy installation.
- Power supply agreement:
- Right of Opstal (notarial)
- Construction of the project starts after the contracts have been signed.
6. The exploitation of solar energy project
The exploitation of the solar energy project has a term of 16 years, after these 16 years, the system will not disappear and will surely have another 9 years of free electricity.